Sunday, November 25, 2012

Things that make me happy #1

1. My boyfriend! He really mean the world to me. He really make me complete and i love the way he make me feel! 
 2. People that smile without a reason. But they are just so happy that they are smiling all day long.
 3. I am addicted to we heart it. It is just so nice. You can find beautiful pictures over there and you can heart the pictures you love. You can also find really nice quotes over there!

 4. I love it when a girl talks to her friend and not disrespectful treated. But just to go into.
For the girls who are treated disrespectful just act like a lady think like a boss.


5. People that can make me believe that everything will be okay. Even if it's not gonna be okay. 
6. Going crazy and making fun. People need to like you for who you are. Not for who you used to be or who you prentend to be.
7. I love how i cup of tea can make you feel a lot better then you used to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment